Tiesto‘s first album in five long years is a feature-filled ode to Las Vegas titled A Town Called Paradise. The Dutch DJ’s breakthrough hit “Red Lights” is included as well as new single “Wasted”. He also debuted the Matthew Koma-voiced floorfiller’s video today (April 25), which is set in the 1960s.
All fourteen tracks sound promising but it will great to hear what the legendary EDM producer cooks up with Icona Pop (“Let’s Go”) and New Zealand diva Ladyhawke (“Last Train”). Other notable cuts include “A Town Called Paradise” featuring Zac Barnett from American Authors and collaborations with dance outfits Krewella and Ou Est Le Swimming Pool. See the full tracklist and Tiesto’s “Wasted” video after the jump.
1. Red Lights
2. Footprints (feat. Cruickshank)
3. Light Years Away (feat. DBX)
4. A Town Called Paradise (feat. Zac Barnett from American Authors)
5. Written In Reverse (feat. Matthew Koma) (with Hardwell)
6. Echoes (feat. Andreas Moe)
7. Last Train (feat. Ladyhawke) (with Firebeatz)
8. Wasted (feat. Matthew Koma)
9. Let’s Go (feat. Icona Pop)
10. The Feeling (feat. Ou Est Le Swimming Pool)
11. Shimmer (feat. Christian Burns)
12. Rocky (with Kaaze)
13. Close to Me (feat. Quilla) (with Sultan & Shepard)
14. Set Yourself Free (feat. Krewella)
Will this LP be as big as Avicii’s True? Have your say in the comments below.
Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.
You might also like