Taylor Swift falls second to just Toby Keith in Forbes‘ first-ever list of Country Cash Kings, thanks to her album Red, a corresponding tour and endorsement deals with Diet Coke, Cover Girl and Sony. Carrie Underwood and Tim McGraw also rank high because of big tours and high-selling albums, Blown Away and Two Lanes of Freedom respectively.
The business and finance magazine tracked earnings from June 1, 2012, to June 1, 2013. While Swift earned $55 million, Keith pulled in $65 million through his music, touring, a restaurant chain, a Ford endorsement deal and his own liquor label, earning more than “any musician not named Madonna, Lady Gaga or Bon Jovi.” See the full list after the jump.
Forbes Country Cash Kings of 2013:
1. Toby Keith ($65 million)
2. Taylor Swift ($55 million)
3. Kenny Chesney ($53 million)
4. Tim McGraw ($33 million)
5. Carrie Underwood ($31 million)
6. Brad Paisley ($30 million)
7. Zac Brown Band ($26 million)
8. Rascal Flatts ($25 million)
9. George Strait ($18 million)
10. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan (tie) ($17 million)
You might also like