If there are iPhone applications for pretending to booze it up (iBeer) or seeking revenge on enemies (iVoodoo), there may as well be one simply devoted to Britney Spears. Brit’s official site is touting the release her own iPhone and iPod Touch app, and it does more than you ever imagined you’d need it to.
What you apparently get by downloading the It’s Britney! application:
• With It’s Britney! you get right to the front of the line
• Get “official” news first + exclusive messages from Britney!
• Create and share hilarious images of you and your friends onstage with Britney
• Fresh updated photo galleries including exclusive photos as soon as we get ‘em
• 100+ photos over Britney’s career and Circus tour that you can save or use as wallpaper
• Ever-changing home screen with the most recent photos or vintage Britney!
• Shake to hear “It’s Britney Bitch!”
We have a feeling that your phone sounding off “It’s Britney, bitch!” with a mild shake is either the worst idea in the world or the best, depending on your location at the time. (At a Britney Spears concert? Perfect! At a funeral? Not so much.)
But our absolute favorite feature is “Be Britney’s Dancer!” where you can put your face on the body of one of Brit’s backup hoofers. Another display of your loyal superfandom, or just creepy? We’ll let you decide, but at least you can pretend to be part of Britney’s crew from anywhere in the world!
Now if only the iPhone’s battery wouldn’t die after two hours it’d be perfect.
You might also like