Actor Mark Wahlberg was admitted to the hospital on Friday after suffering smoke inhalation on the set of his new movie “The Fighter”. Read more on Mark Wahlberg’s health scare below!
Wahlberg was filming scenes for the movie, The Fighter, and plays the role of boxer Mickey Ward. But on Thursday night, Mark inhaled one too many fumes from the special effects machine.
RadarOnline reported that Wahlberg woke up Friday struggling to breathe and was taken to the hospital in Massachusetts.
A source stated, “Mark was working on a scene where a smoke machine was being used for atmosphere and apparently he breathed in too much smoke.
“When he woke up Friday morning he was gasping for breath so he was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital where he was put on a breathing device that helped clear his lungs.”
Wahlberg was released from the hospital and returned to the set later that day.
Click Thumbnails for Larger Pictures
You might also like