It’s a second week at #1 for Daft Punk on the Billboard 200 —”one more time,” if you will — as the French duo‘s Random Access Memories has racked up another 93,000 copies in sales. And given that lead single “Get Lucky” has now jumped up to #3 on the Hot 100, it’s probably time for the robots to go get drunk on champagne — or starter fluid, or whatever the hell they drink.
Meanwhile, 2011 UK X Factor winners Little Mix snag a decent stateside debut at #4 on the album chart with DNA (50,000). Not bad for the quartet, considering the album only managed to reach #3 in their home country, and they achieved the feat without the aid of an E! reality series. In fact, having an E! show might be actually be a really, really bad thing for Brits attempting to crack America. (See: The Saturdays non-existent stateside career.)
Head below to catch how the rest of the Top 10 played out this week.
The Top 10 Of The Billboard 200 Chart
1. Daft Punk, Random Access Memories *2 weeks*
2. Alice In Chains, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here *new*
3. John Fogerty, Wrote A Song For Everyone *new*
4. Little Mix, DNA *new*
5. Blake Shelton, Based On A True Story
6. Darius Rucker, True Believers
7. Various, The Great Gatsby soundtrack
8. Imagine Dragons, Night Visions
9. Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience
10. Vampire Weekend, Modern Vampires Of The City
You might also like