It’s never too early to decide what to get the incredibly sad, tragically alone girl in your circle of pals for Valentine’s Day. And what better way to tell her that not being in a relationship and spending V-Day nursing a bottle of Jack (for the 21-and-over set, natch) and watching Never Been Kissed on cable is perfectly okay than by sending her a bouquet of roses along with a picture of tween sensation Justin Bieber?
Below are the details of Justin Bieber’s “One Less Lonely Girl” romantic stems, as explained on 1-800-FLOWERS.com:
Surprise your favorite Justin Bieber fan with a head-turning bouquet of beautiful and unique ‘Red Intuition’ roses–personally selected by Justin for his fans–and maybe there will be one less lonely girl this Valentine’s Day.
* Rare bouquet of ‘Red Intuition’ roses, featuring large red flower heads beautifully accented with deep red streaks and swirls
* Send one dozen stunning ‘Red Intuition’ roses or double their surprise with a bouquet of two dozen roses
* Includes a special Valentine’s card from Justin Bieber
* Order now and select a delivery date between 1/12/10 and 2/12/10; the first 1,000 lucky fans that purchase this bouquet before 12/31/09 will get a Free* Justin Bieber scarf, as seen in the “One Less Lonely Girl” video.
* A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Pencils of Promise, a nonprofit organization that partners with local communities to help build schools of early-stage education in developing nations
What, no lock of Bieber hair included? Every other musician’s has been up for sale at one point or another, or included in deluxe editions of their albums. Not to mention, Justin clearly has enough hair to go around.
What’s more, you can enter a sweepstakes in which the grand prize winner gets a bouquet of roses hand-delivered to them by Justin himself! That should put a smile on any single lady between the ages of zygote and 12-and-a-half.
You might also like