Rss Feed
Tweeter button
Facebook button
Reddit button
Myspace button
Linkedin button
Webonews button
Delicious button
Digg button
Flickr button
Stumbleupon button
Newsvine button
Youtube button

Americans Aren’t Fond Of Justin Bieber & Chris Brown, But Love Adele, Says Poll: Morning Mix

Did You Hear?

:: A new poll of US citizens found that a majority of us just plain do not like Justin Bieber (54% unfavorability rating, 20% likablity). Same goes for Chris Brown (shocker!), who scored a whopping 57% on the unfavorable scale. The best-scoring pop star was Adele with 54% favorability, which begs the question, who are the unfeeling psychopaths responsible for the remaining 46%? [NME]

:: The lovely Solange has launched her own label, Saint Records. It’ll be distributed through Sony and she’ll put her forthcoming album out on it. [Billboard]

:: Maroon 5 are heading on tour with Kelly Clarkson this summer, and frontman Adam Levine says it will be unlike any other M5 trek. Levine told Ryan Seacrest, “I think the scene of this tour is going to be hip hop … we’re working in some amazing things that I don’t want to talk about.” So, get ready for whatever that means! [RyanSeacrest.com]

:: Gucci Mane has pleaded not guilty to aggravated assault charges. The rapper allegedly struck a man in the head with a bottle at an Atlanta nightclub in March, and was in jail for three weeks before being released on bond earlier this month. [TMZ]

After the jump, find out which music acts you can catch on TV today.

Music On TV:
:: Late Show with David Letterman (CBS) — Brad Paisley
:: Tonight Show with Jay Leno (NBC) — Usher, Pyyramids
:: Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC) — Huey Lewis & The News
:: Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC) — Demi Lovato, The Flaming Lips
:: Conan (TBS) — Beware of Darkness
:: Colbert Report (Comedy Central) — Cyndi Lauper
:: The View (ABC) — Brad Paisley

 

You might also like

af576b1af396cb9158b814c7fb5a5b4a Americans Aren’t Fond Of Justin Bieber & Chris Brown, But Love Adele, Says Poll: Morning MixJustin Bieber Calls Selena Gomez A #Heartbreaker
Justin Bieber has made a few things known about his next single “Heartbreaker”:...
28927b8056f2a961f63b035937c12ed6 Americans Aren’t Fond Of Justin Bieber & Chris Brown, But Love Adele, Says Poll: Morning MixSolange Reveals Her Plans For Upcoming Album & Label, Saint Records
Despite canceling her European festival tour dates to relocate to a new city (she’s...
1f993127036002cde01e648eee0850a1 Americans Aren’t Fond Of Justin Bieber & Chris Brown, But Love Adele, Says Poll: Morning MixChris Brown Checks Out Of Anger Management Rehab After Two Weeks
Chris Brown checked out of rehab after 16 days so that he could begin his court-ordered...
e464758c6a6612e0c4c2d31fe5aaad66 Americans Aren’t Fond Of Justin Bieber & Chris Brown, But Love Adele, Says Poll: Morning MixJustin Bieber & Chris Brown Rap On Asher Roth’s “Actin Up”: Listen
Asher Roth dropped a new mixtape today (June 25), which wouldn’t be that notable...
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Leave a Reply