The New York City medical examiner’s office has ruled DJ AM’s death as accidental. Read more on Adam Goldstein’s cause of death below.
The toxicology report released on Tuesday shows that DJ AM, 36, had cocaine, OxyContin, Benadryl and another drug used to cut cocaine in his system.
The medical examiner says the death was acute intoxication.
DJ AM, real name Adam Goldstein, was found dead on August 28 in his New York apartment after a friend had called 911.Paramedics had to break down the door before they found him, shirtless and wearing sweat pants, in his bed around 5:20 p.m.
A crack pipe and prescription pill bottles were discovered scattered around the apartment
The medical examiner says the cause of death is “acute intoxication” due to the combined effects of cocaine, oxycodone, hydrocodone (Vicodin), Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and Levamisole (a drug used to cut cocaine with).
Click Thumbnails for Larger Pictures
You might also like