Pop stars and outrageous outfits go hand in hand, which makes it oh-so easy to dress up as one for Halloween. Having trouble deciding which artist to choose from? We’re back to help you handpick the most iconic ensembles from 2011 and give you some tips on how to recreate them. As always, save us a fun-size candy bar from your trick-or-treat bag as thanks. (Just no, Tootsie Rolls please!)
Today, we’ll walk you through how to hit the perfect note at your Halloween party. Scroll through our Glee Costume Guide below for three new ways to pay tribute to the musical TV sensation.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3/4 sleeve black turtle neck (like this little guy).
- A grey skirt (preferably with black embellishments like this one)
- Black knee-high boots
- Stick-straight blonde hair (or wig)
- Be sure to insult Lindsay Lohan in Spanish at every possible occasion.
Dalton Academy Warbler (makes a great group costume):
What you’ll need:
- White dress shirt
- Navy and red striped tie (like this one from Ties.com)
- Navy blazer or sports jacket . Don’t stress about finding one with red trim, just pick up some red felt and a glue gun from your local craft supply store. Be sure to pin on the Dalton Academy insignia on your chest pocket.
- Grey dress pants
- Lots of hair gel, after all, you need to look dapper.
- Be sure to make a grand musical entrance a la Blaine in “Bills Bills Bills”.
Brittany Performing “Run The World”:
What you’ll need:
- A red football-style t-shirt. If you can’t grab a sexy lil’ cropped one like this, you can always cut the neck of your favorite sports shirt for a similar effect. This guy is on clearance at JCPenny.
- Black fingerless gloves (Leather is preferred, but wool will also work.)
- Black over the knee boots
- Blue and red thigh high socks — like these from American Apparel
- Black garter belt
- As for the leather mini skirt (rumored to be custom-made), for the same look on-the-cheap — go faux!
- Be sure to master at least one of Heather Morris’ killer dance moves from the “Asian F” episode of Glee.
Now you’re set to have the most glee-ful costume come October 31.
Check back with us tomorrow for another how-to Halloween costume guide — and don’t forget to send us pics of your fantastic pop star costumes for a chance to win a $50 iTunes gift card!
You might also like